Terms and Conditions
Bookings, Deposits and Cancellations
- A 50% deposit of the total balance is required to secure all bookings.
- If date of arrival is in less than 5 days from booking date, or if the booking is for only one night, then the full amount (100%) of the total balance will be required as a deposit.
- If cancelled or modified after reservation is made, 50% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged as a cancellation fee. If cancelled or modified in the 5 days before the Arrival Date or in the event of a No Show, the total amount (100%) of the reservation will be charged.
- Please note for security reasons, the credit card holder must make present, the credit card used for the deposit payment, on arrival at Inyathi, for an imprint of the card to be made.
- All bookings are regarded as provisional until the required deposit has been received.
- Any provisional/unsecured booking will be held for 24 hours, after which, the booking will be cancelled if payment has not been received.
- At present Inyathi can take group bookings upto a maximum of 22 people, this is to ensure each guest receives the highest level of personal service.
Check In Time
- Between 14.00 and 20.00. Please note Reception/Office close at 8pm, after this a late check in fee may apply.
Check Out Time
- Chalets should be vacated by 10.30 on the day of departure, but guests are welcome to leave luggage at reception for (part of) the day.
- Pre-Packed Continental Breakfast Box is available at R50 per person per day (must be prebooked the day before).
- MasterCard,Visa and AMEX are gladly accepted. Inyathi also accepts PAYPAL.
A maximum of 2 domestic pets (under 20kgs) are allowed in our One and Two Bedroom Chalets, if they are quiet, well-behaved and under control. A Damage Deposit may be required depending on breed and behaviour. It is recommended that you contact Inyathi prior to making a reservation with animals, and to read through our Our Pet Policy, available online.
Whilst every responsible precaution has been taken to ensure the safety of our guests and their possessions on these premises, the owners, staff and agents of Knysna Inyathi Guest Lodge will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury to the guest property or person, by whatsoever cause.
Damage to Property
We reserve the right to charge individual guests or lead guests for the cost of rectifying damage /missing items which has been caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless acts of guests to Knysna Inyathi Guest Lodge’s property or structure. If such damage is discovered after guests have departed then we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit card.